Service Menu + Fee Schedule

chirigos interior design

Design & Project Mangement

Instead of stressing over your remodel, new build, or design makeokver, let Bridget neatly organize and coordinated the entire project for you. Easy and done!

 
chirigos interior design

Furniture Layout & Floor Plans

Need a new furniture arrangement that helps your space flow better? Unsure how to design the floorplan of your new space? Bridgett will work alongside you and your contractor to ensure that every detail and need are met.

chirigos interior design

Interior Decor & Styling

Whether you need new decor or just some help styling and organzing what you already have, Bridget will upscale your home with ease, and you'll love living in it.

 
chirigos interior design

Home Staging Recommendations

If you are trying to sell your home and need to make it more appealing to potential buyers, you'll love Bridgette's home staging guidance. Her strategic approach will make your home more likely to attract the right buyer.

chirigos interior design

WIndow Coverings & Upholstery

Custom window treatments and upholstery are key to making your home feel well-designed and highly curated. With Bridget's creativity and sharp eye, your furnishings are in skilled hands.

 
chirigos interior design

Color Palette Consultation

Color selection for paint, fabric, decor, and more can be an overwhelming process. Take the fear out of choosing the wrong colors and let Bridgett guide you to the perfect palette for your space.

 
minnesota interior designer

Item Purchase Management

Hire us to place orders, track items and deliveries and do all the scheduling of trades. We charge a flat rate fee for this service based on the scope of project. Your advantage is that we share our trade pricing with you, which offsets this design fee. Another advantage is we manage the many moving parts, saving you time and the need to resolve issues that may occur.

Purchases are sold at suggested retail or suggested market value, less 50% of any discount (suggested wholesale); where the discount is greater than 10%. In other words, discount is shared between Chirigos Designs and client where discount is greater than 10%. 

Purchases may include furniture, fabrics, fabrication, window treatments, antiques, lighting, floor coverings and accessories.

Fabrics, antiques and custom furniture orders require 100% payment prior to purchase. All other furnishings and/or materials requires a 75% deposit with remaining 25% due two weeks prior to delivery / installation / completion.

Should you choose to return any item, it is strictly at the supplier’s discretion and subject to their restocking fee. Custom orders are not restockable / returnable. 
 

 
 
Star Rating.png
 
I hope I can find the words to convey what the design changes created by Bridget at Chirigos Designs have done for me and our family. I used to feel overwhelmed by the “stuff” in my space. My “stuff” was not cheap or unattractive, but my house was dark and there was too much going on. I absolutely LOVE being in my home after the changes Bridget made. Bridget is not only creative, but a wonderful business woman. She arrives when she says she is going to and manages the project with professionalism and kindness. She is a true gem!
— J.Fisk
 

Fee Schedule

Together we will determine the type of fee schedule most advantageous for you based on the services you need. Prior to any work being done, you will have a clear estimate of design fee investment provided in Your Letter of Agreement.


Payment Terms

We accept cash, check and online direct transfers.

A 3% processing fee is charged for VISA/MasterCard

Invoices are due upon receipt.
 


Project-based flat fees: 

We offer flat-rate fees for larger remodel or decorating projects based on the scope of work. You can chose to hire us for part of your project or to manage your entire project. 

Hourly design fees:

Hire us for your smaller projects or on an as-needed basis to help with design direction, sourcing items, furniture layout, color selection or custom work. 

Designing | $150 per hour
Administrative Tasks | $55 per hour

 

Additional fees:

  • Long distance travel expenses; determined as required.
  • Out of pocket expenses such as reproduction costs, blueprints, CAD drawings
  • Duties, Taxes and freight associated with shipments of goods.